We have to share whether we want or not.
This is the process EVERY. TIME.
This is a bit older, like a day before I made that other .gif
Notice I try to share but he doesn't know how to...
I guess at least he commandeers the bottom part of the ice cream bar :I
He usually gets that part anyway, haha!
Just to be safe here: No, I do not let him eat the chocolate part, just the ice cream which is organic and made from skim milk so it is safe for him to eat. Although he only wants the actual ice cream anyway, haha!** Also: The concept that cats cannot eat any chocolate is a myth. Please stop saying things like 'This is bad for your cat' or 'you'll kill him!'
Most cats can actually consume a SMALL amount of chocolate without any harm but it has to be MILK CHOCOLATE. Dark chocolate because it can poison them if it's cocoa content is high enough.
Consuming a small amount of milk or even white chocolate will not kill them if it's not a daily occurrence.
Of course, most white chocolate doesn't contain any cocoa at all, just cocoa butter for some, so the most that will happen if they eat it is they'll get sick or 'poopy' (as my little cousin says).
One of our other cats got a hold of a small chocolate candy ball and ate it, she was fine after being monitored for 3 whole days. No harm. Nothing.
Some dogs can also consume a SMALL amount of milk chocolate and not be sick or die.
There will be animals that cannot consume any chocolate products but healthy cats or dogs should be able to pass and digest a SMALL amount without detrimental harm to their bodies.
However, it's not recommended by any means to feed your animal chocolate on purpose.
As stated above I don't allow my cat(s) to consume the chocolate of these ice cream bars and the ice cream is made from organic skim milk which is not as heavy as whole milk. If they eat a bit of chocolate so far I've seen no ill effects from a small bit of it getting into their system. Cats are actually pretty hardy animals and in the places I've worked I've seen cats eating out of garbage cans; anything they can grab that smells ok, they consume. Yeah, sometimes they eat something and die from it, but for the most part they know what they can eat and what they can't. Cats are usually smart that way unlike a lot of dogs. Granted, not all cats are 'smart' but most of them are.
All in all I've owned cats all my life and although I may not be an all around expert on them I do know my cats very well and I'd NEVER do anything or give them any foods that would hurt them or kill them, okay?
So yeah, it may not be good for him but he likes it and a little bit will not kill him. Trust me. He doesn't even want the chocolate part... he's all for that ice cream anyway I'm sorry for another .gif file...Tumblr is an ass and says the file is 'too big'... *facepalms*
It refuses to work properly apparently and the this file saved to be MASSIVE for some reason. If anyone can help lower the data size, that would be awesome. Photoshop hates me today =/ So I had to use an online editor which wouldn't let me edit the file right.
Feel free to share or something if you want.I look a bit horrid though but this was an unexpected video that I recorded to show my friend because he didn't believe my cat did this.
No way I'm the only one :I